Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese? And Why?
And why is it difficult for me to accept this fact? Why can't i accept it and move on? Why instead of changing myself, i want to change the situation?

It's not that i can't adjust. That, i perfectly can.
It's not even that i haven't read the titled book. I read it ages ago.

Perhaps it is because i do not want to change for others, due to others. But i forget it's not that i will change for them, i will change for myself. I will change for my improvement. My stubbornness will only harm me and my loved ones, which i certainly do not want.

In today's dark world, very few people value you and love you and want better things for you, and it is for them you must change.

Change is inevitable. Growth is optional. Choice is mine.

No comments: