Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can't say bye.

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work.
Someone would leave.
Someone always leaves.
Then we would have to say good-bye.
I hate good-byes.
I know what I need. I need more hellos. -Charles M. Schulz

He has said the exact same words which keep bobbing up and down in my mind whenever i have to leave a friend to another city..another world..

Every time i say "bye" a dementor swoops over sucking the soul out of me. Tears dry up somewhere, and what is left within is a hollow feeling, a frightened heart, an emptiness. The train leaves to another station, the whole world moves ahead and i am still there, refusing to step forward without my friend. What remains with me is only the echoes of our endless mirthful laughter, our unadulterated joy, our innocence, our child-like talks; unaware of the ghosts that await us, the monsters waiting to divide us...

Unlimited talktime can help but can never create the magic that is weaved when friends are together... come back dear friend..come back.

5 comments:

Vishnu™ Pillai said...

Whats left behind is sumthing we call "memories"...no damn dementor can remove that...dats one time machine which cn take us back to the time we lafd together.!!


Ignore me if am talkin rubbish! :P

Sid said...

beeyyy ....
write somethin cartoony of ur typezz...!!!

RR.Shenoy said...

Its really heart tearing to bade a bye to old friend, specially if they have been close to us for a long time.
i had to travel many places, my dad used to get transferred frequently.

Ankita B. said...

@ vis: yea..dats true man! works as an antidote. :)

Unknown said...

this will also change...
love u sweetie...
Tc